This short course on molecular communication was delivered online at the 2021 JTG/IEEE ITSoc Summer School on Information Theory, Telecommunication, and Networking @ IIT Kanpur, June 28 – July 1, 2021.
Here you will find all course materials, including lecture videos (hosted on YouTube), notes, slides, and code.
The course is divided into 16 lectures, most of which are around 30 minutes in length. The links below take you to individual posts for each lecture, and related materials.
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Molecular Communication
- Lecture 2: Basic physical concepts
- Lecture 3: Chemical reactions and the master equation
- Lecture 4: Chemical reactions and the master equation (part 2)
- Lecture 5: Basics of biochemistry
- Lecture 6: Brownian motion
- Lecture 7: First arrival time distribution
- Lecture 8: Concentration and counting
- Lecture 9: Modulation techniques
- Lecture 10: Timing channels
- Lecture 11: Concentration channels
- Lecture 12: Noise and intersymbol interference
- Lecture 13: Molecular MIMO
- Lecture 14: Signal transduction
- Lecture 15: Information theory of molecular communication
- Lecture 16: Experimental approaches and conclusion